Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today

started slow, but tonight?

Well tonight is just the complete opposite and different story that you have probably come to expect from me by now. I don't really have a whole lot going on cause I'm still currently unemployed, but I'm looking to change that shortly, cause it's starting to get weird. But until I find that money tree, I'll keep enjoying the company of great friends. Ben O'Brien (awesome duder) has a killer apartment. Like literally, it's fun for everybody that goes. I've only been twice, but both times, we always end up having a jam session cause he has like 8 instruments in his living room, but the guitar is the only one that holds my interest.

I haven't played as much lately, and I don't really blame or credit that to anything, I honestly don't. I wasn't really planning on playing tonight, but my new friend, Krymsizzle as she will forever now be known, said that I should play. I kinda froze up at first, but then just played and didn't sing. I think some might have been a little disappointed. I just make music, I never said i was good at it or anything :) However I am glad that I was able to play an acoustic guitar that doesn't suck (mine does). We also did a million other things tonight, but I have to go with the things that I think will be memories for a while, and I think I made some of those tonight, just maybe. Afterwards I had the opportunity to take Krymsizzle and Catherine Whitt (also a very cool lady) home, while enjoying the shuffle feature on my iPod. After I had dropped the precious cargo off at their respective homes it was time for my test, see if I could get home, at 2 in the morning, and not get lost. Surprisingly, I did not take one wrong turn, which was super good, because I was starting to get a little tired.

I know this isn't really exciting or anything, but get over it, it's not like I'm KISS, going the total opposite and making a disco song (yuck), I just have a mellow entry. Keep reading, I have a feeling you don't want to miss out cause The Only One says a lot of things.

1 comment: